In this episode, Cheryl and Patti Mara discuss:
- The inherent value of a thoughtfully designed and delivered customer experience.
- How Patti works with business owners and their teams to shift mindset and create solutions for their target audience.
- Customer service as brand differentiator.
- The four steps of Patti’s “absolutions recipe” to create a great customer service experience.
- The entrepreneur/business owner sets the tone for the organization’s culture.
- Shift from sales to solutions and from transactions to relationships.
- Clearly communicate your client’s ROI as part of your brand message.
- Give customers reason to become raving fans.
“The experience you’re creating, how customers interact with you, how they’re left after interacting with your team, that is your brand in the marketplace.” — Patti Mara
Connect with Cheryl Hodgson: