In this episode, Cheryl and Alex Mandossian discuss:
- Storytelling for people who hate to sell.
- How to turn objections into questions into answers that solve the problems faced by customers.
- The value of telling the business owner’s origin story.
- Using case studies as client stories to showcase the value of the offer.
- By disqualifying the wrong customers, you’re prioritizing the people who are your ideal customer.
- The seeds are the objections. The objection is when the sale begins.
- Write a list of objections and turn them into FAQs.
- You need a good origin story to grab the attention of your customers and obliterate objections.
“Seeding through storytelling is the new selling.” — Alex Mandossian
Connect with Alex Mandossian:
Free Resource: marketingonline.com/book
Connect with Cheryl Hodgson: