In this episode, Cheryl and Brian Kurtz discuss:
- Overdeliver to your customer base and master the long game.
- Direct Response Marketing; The importance of “romancing your audience” with a great story.
- Differentiation in Marketing; Why direct marketing should be a component of your brand strategy.
- Segmentation in Marketing; Customer service, fulfillment, and their marketing functions.
- Multi-Channel Marketing; Defining your personal brand to distinguish yourself from the competition.
- Segment your list and decide who gets what message, and when.
- Use direct marketing in ways that differentiate your brand.
- Direct response marketing is more alive than ever. Just look at the Internet.
- Multi-channel marketing is vital to grow your business.
“You have to romance the audience. I call it fishing without bait.” — Brian Kurtz
Connect with Brian Kurtz:
Books: Overdeliver and The Advertising Solution
Free Resource: BrianKurtz.net
YouTube: Brian Kurtz
Connect with Cheryl Hodgson: