In this episode, Cheryl and Steve Olsher discuss:
- Steve’s revolution and evolution in the podcasting space.
- The ascending spiral of popularity.
- Why podcast guests can expand your wheelhouse of knowledge and elevate your business.
- Ways to pitch yourself to be a guest on a podcast show.
- Podcasting is ubiquitous in the world of business and marketing.
- Focus on a specific niche in order to establish yourself as a credible authority and generate sales leads.
- Only pitch yourself as a guest to shows you know
- Articulate the value you bring to the show’s audience.
“You absolutely should get into podcasting. It’s absolutely the right thing to do in order to support your brand and to support your company while being very, very focused in terms of a particular niche.” — Steve Olsher
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Free Resource: MyUltimateDirectory
Connect with Cheryl Hodgson: